Elsa and Anna at 8 and 18 years old
Friend: Hey! Do you know anything about the movie Frozen?
fucking ellen i cant
I said I would do another giveaway at some point and what better one to do than a Frozen themed one?
FIRST PLACE: Elsa singing doll, art of Frozen book, and choice of Anna or Elsa t-shirt in whatever size you wish, (or you can pick any other t-shirt…men’s or women’s)
SECOND PLACE: Anna toddler doll, Frozen deluxe soundtrack, and Frozen towel
THIRD PLACE: Elsa plush, A Sister More Like Me book, and Elsa plate
- MUST be following me. This is a thank you for all my lovely followers! I will check.
- Reblogs ONLY, likes do not count. Reblog as many times as you want!
- MUST have your ask box OPEN. If you do not respond within three days of me contacting you, I will pick a new winner.
- I WILL ship worldwide!
END DATE: March 15th, at 10 AM pacific time. (Time subject to change based on my work/class schedule, but it will end March 15th)
I will use random.org to pick the three winners!
Crush is in my house for team project. Crush is under my roof, in my room, right now. She laughed and put her head on my shoulder. Twice. Crush is reading one of my Vogue magazines. Crush is cute and adorable. Crush is perfect.
Last night on Facebook she sent me this really interesting video of Elsa singing to the other Disney Princesses. Then we somehow ended up talking about true love and the importance of loving someone to have a full, happy life.
Then, this morning, when she arrived to school she simply walked past me without saying anything and I felt kind of sad.
But then, later, I saw her in another class. She has these two friends she’s always with and sometimes I’m too shy to approach the three of them. But she waved at me and said hi, and so I got the courage to go to her and start chatting. We talked about the exams we have tomorrow, about our awkward teachers and their involuntary humour, and about our families. Then we talked about Let It Go, and she told me how she finds that song so powerful and liberating. I might have been a little bit on the overenthusiastic side here. At some point, I put my arm around her shoulders, and she rested her head on my shoulders. Then, later, she placed her hand on mine.
Anyway, so now I just sent her the video of yesterday’s GMA sing along of Let It Go and I’m currently waiting for her to reply.
So, just how utterly screwed am I right now??
Yesterday at school I went to print my homework and found her just as she finished printing hers. We said hi, I thought she would leave because she already had her sheets, but she stayed with me and made conversation while I printed. Then we went upstairs to class together and we talked about her interest for photography, and the importance of art, and passion, and perseverance, and finding your talent in your suffering, and then we laughed as we walked into the room where we had class and I might just have had the silliest smile on my face. This isn’t the first time she does such a thing; whenever we meet while printing she waits for me and we chat. And now I’m starting to seriously consider asking her out and that’s why I’m sharing this, so that someone talks some sense into me before I do one of the stupidest things in my life.
Just found this…HELL YEAH! Hope to see this thing reblogged many times! For luck!Good luck, Frozen
GET ‘EM GIRLS!
how does porn make money if i can literally just search free porn
How do musicians make money when you can literally just download free music?
Musicians make a lot of money from touring
when’s the last time you went to a live porn concert
yesterday with ur mom
PSA to all teachers
1. Picture of you
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. Whats your favorite number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
10. Do you have a significant other?
11. Favorite TV show?
14. Hair color?
15. Eye Color?
16. Do you wear contacts?
17. Favorite Holiday?
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
20. What was the last movie you watched?
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
24. Hugs or Kisses?
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
29. What books are you reading?
31. Favorite movies?
32. Favorite football Team?
33. What are you doing right now?
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
37. Dogs or cats?
38. Favorite flower?
39. Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do?
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
41. Have you ever loved someone?
42. Who would you like to see right now?
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
48. Are you missing someone?
49. Do you have a tattoo?
50. Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with?
Inspired by this Coffee Shop AU.
It’s not quite the same, Anna isn’t on a stage or anything, she just comes almost every day to see her friend Kristoff who works here ; and spend her time playing guitar. And one day, a blonde stranger stop by during a break from her work… and is instantaneously mesmerized by Anna. She spend her only free hour of the day listening to Anna’s voice and guitar..
Your art always amazes me:) You’re just wonderful.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mademoiselle Maryne, tu es parfaite et je t’adore <3
Sorry So Sorry
We’re in trouble guys….
USA’s in deep deep deep deep… shit.
Good luck with that.