I’ve been rather sick this week and actually lost my voice for a couple of days, so today when I arrived to school one of my friends came up and asked me, ‘Are you still a silent film?’
Diana Vishneva whilst at the Vaganova academy. Possibly 1994, but I’m not 100%.
I’m like 1/593729482829 of this amount of flexible
I never noticed this before. Lana makes such a cute face at Emilie. They are so adorable here.
The Shadow Studio’s Shadowbox Pendant Giveaway!
For this giveaway, I will be selecting three lucky winners, who will get silhouette pendants from The Shadow Studio! Make sure that you check out my Etsy shop to see all of the options I have available that are not included in the photoset! Here are the prizes:
- The First Place Winner will receive one of my new Shadowbox Pendants, containing two tiny, hand-cut silhouettes of their choice - one on each side of the reversible pendant.
- The Second and Third Place Winners will each receive their choice of any one classic oval or heart silhouette pendant offered in my Etsy shop.
- You must be following The Shadow Studio on Tumblr.
- Your ask box must be open so I can contact you if you win.
- I will ship internationally.
- No giveaway blogs.
- Likes and reblogs count (but please don’t spam your followers)!
- The contest will run from 4/18/2014 - 5/16/2014 at 11:59 pm PST.
- Winners will be selected using random.org.
I look like an extremely professional fashionable woman in an Abaya. It probably took me AGES to look this professional right?
WRONG. I’m actually wearing my onesie underneath it and you will NEVER KNOW MWAHAHAHA
Wanna know another secret? Even though i LOOK like I’m paying attention to whatever nonsense you are saying…..
I AM ACTUALLY WEARING HEADPHONES AND LISTENING TO MUSIC
THIS IS TO MUCH POWER FOR ONE PERSON TO HAVE
If you ever think you did something embarrassing just remember that I had a really hot waiter one time and i was gonna order double pepperoni pizza but I looked him dead in the eye and accidentally asked for double penetration pizza in front of my whole family
Stop reblogging my failure
The Midnight Planétarium watch was a collaboration between Van Cleef & Arpels and Christiaan van der Klaauw. The watch is made of 396 separate parts and features the six closest planets orbiting the sun in real time (Uranus and Neptune were left out because you probably won’t live long enough to see either one complete a full orbit).